- Place a sheet of foil in an oven.
- Place gyoza on the foil with the crispy side facing up.
- Heat them for approximately 5 minutes at 200 Degrees Celsius.
- Pre-heat the skillet on medium low heat.
- Put a tea spoon of vegetable oil on the skillet, once hot place the gyoza with the crispy side down.
- Cover with a lid and pan fry them for approximately 3 minutes.
*We don’t recommend you that reheat in a microwave. It won’t revive its crispy goodness, just become soggy.* We hope that your gyozas still taste just as your first bite.